Meet Dr. Versteegh
Dr. Thu Versteegh is an associate Doctor of Innovative Implants and Periodontics, Mandel, Keiser and Joseph, LLP. She is available for patients and referrals at both the White Marsh and Owings Mills offices.
Dr. Versteegh is known for her gentle touch, good patient rapport, meticulous attention to detail and quality care. She is proficient in all aspects of periodontal and dental implant therapy, with emphasis on cosmetic micro-surgery and comprehensive reconstructive treatment.
She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, Certificate in Periodontics graduate and Master of Science graduate in Biomedical Science of the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Dr. Versteegh is currently a member of the OKU Dental Honor Society, American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology and numerous local study clubs.
Awards and Honors:
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Magna Cum Laude, Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Southern California
- Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Arts, University of Northern Iowa
- Lux Medallion Award, University of Northern Iowa
- Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
Dr. Versteegh and her husband Scott live in the Baltimore area and enjoy spending time with their daughter Emily. She enjoys outdoor activities and is a member of the National Speleological Society and Washington DC Grotto dedicated to exploration of caves.